PUBLICATIONS OF THE HIV/AIDS ALLIANCE IN UKRAINE
General Information on HIV/AIDS
Information on HIV/AIDS for Journalists.
Policy, Advocacy and Protection of Rights
HIV/AIDS Prevention among Vulnerable Groups: for clients and NGO Specialists.
Publications for NGO specialists:
- The Social and Psychological Work with Adolescents in HIV-service Organizations
- Guide on Developing an Integrated Package of HIV/AIDS Services for Commercial Sex Workers.
- Stability and Opportunities. Overview of the Experience in Ensuring the Stable Work of HIV-Service NGOs Using Various Financial Resources.
- Guide on Developing Standard Operating Procedures (Service Delivery Standards) in HIV Prevention, Care, Support and Treatment Programs for people who inject drugs (PWID).
How to make HIV prevention services sustainable. Methodological recommendations for HIV servicing NGOs and state structures
Study of the Viability of Preventive Measures for HIV/AIDS High-risk Groups in the Situation of the Expected Reduction of International Financial Assistance to Ukraine. Analytical Research Report
- Summary of the Biobehavioural Research “Study among most at risk adolescents” (based on data from 2014)
Analysis Report Summary based on the Findings of the Operational Research Project “Delivery of HIV Services For Forced Migrants (Internally Displaced Persons) From Among Most-At-Risk and Vulnerable Populations”
- Technical Assistance: guide in schemes and definitions
- Life of children and adolescents with high-risk behavior
- If you are in an emergency situation
- Psychological rehabilitation of injured in military hospitals
- Analytical report “The use of low-dead-space needles”
- A nalytical Report "Features of modern drug scene in Ukraine as of the second quarter of 2014"
- Algorithms of counseling target groups harm reduction projects. Handbook for social and outreach workers
- Socio-psychological counseling in HIV-service organizations
- First Paramedical Assistance in Harm Reduction Projects
Early detection of TB among the most-at-risk populations.
- Help to Drug Addicts in Ukraine: Directory of Rehabilitation Centers
- Life of HIV-vulnerable People
The Study of Access to HIV and TB Treatment for Substitution Therapy Patients Within Different Service Delivery Models
- A Brief Summary of the Findings
of Operational Research
“The Lifestyles and Key Behavior Models
of Street Children and Most-At-Risk Adolescents”
- The summary findings of operational research focusing on bisexual men and their female partners in Ukraine
- A Brief Summary of the Findings of Operational Research “The Study of Attitudes Toward the Risk of Infection with HIV/ STI and the Issues of Reproductive and Sexual Health Among IDUs and FSWs”
- A brief Research Summary “Assessment of NGO Capacity (including Employment Opportunities) and Technical Assistance Needs”
- A Brief Summary of the Findings of Operational Research “The Study of Behaviors of Transgender Persons and Their Needs for HIV Prevention Services”
- Infection Control for Tuberculosis and other Airborne Infections on the Basis of NGOs
- Case management for vulnerable to HIV groups of the population: the rise by the steps of the service. Module 2. Training of social workers for the management of clients from most- at-risk groups to ensure access to HIV treatment.
- Summary of research findings «Assessment of Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behavioral Practices Regarding HIV/AIDS/STI Among FSWs»
- First-aid Assistance in Harm Reduction Projects.
- Prevention posters for specialists of NGOs and medical institutions
- Training manual for the preparation of staff and volunteers of the "mentoring program support"
- Summary of Operational Research Findings Ethnographic Study of the Lifestyle and Key Behavior Models of MSM
- Summary of results of the ethnographic study of the lifestyle of the injecting drug users
- “Ethnographic Survey of the Sex Business in Specific Regions of Ukraine”. OPERATIONAL RESEARCH FINDINGS BRIEF SUMMARY
- We are Strong. Mobilization of Vulnerable to HIV Communities
- Self and Mutual Help Groups for People Vulnerable to HIV.
- An integrated approach to the provision of medical and psychosocial services for clients of substitution maintenance therapy in Ukraine
- Prevention, care and support for children living with HIV, in social institutions for children. Training manual
- Prevention of HIV infection among street children. Working with street children in their places of residence. Guidance for the trainer.
- Five steps to a gender-sensitive approach to harm reduction programs
- Training guide "Outreach work with MSM"
- Training guidelines for the prevention of sexual transmission of HIV among MSM
- Case management for HIV-vulnerable groups: rise by the steps of the service
Competence in Business Communication
Harm Reduction Lessons. Manual.
Guidelines on organizing and conducting of operational research
Peer Driven Intervention for Commercial Sex Workers: Ukrainian Experience
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of interventions in preventing of HIV infection among drugs users injecting amphetamine-type drugs by changing individual behavior at the group level (summary of results)
- HIV Counseling and Testing with Rapid Tests in the Prevention Projects for Most at Risk Groups of Population.
- Evaluating an Impact from Group Forms of Work under Projects on HIV Prevention among MSM
- 13 Articles on Harm Reduction.
- Step by step. NGOs’ prevention activities in penitentiary institutions of Ukraine
- How to Make Sex Work Safe?
- Method Guidances for Specialists of HIV-service NGOs:
- Healthy Budget: the Practice of Financial Management for Ukrainian HIV-service Organizations
- Management and Professional Development of Personnel in the HIV-service Organizations.
- Harm Reduction Community Centres for Groups Vulnerable to HIV: Experience, Practice. Perspectives
- Living Library Manual: Methodology of Overcoming of Stigma and Discrimination of Vulnerable to HIV Groups and People Living with HIV.
- Model «Peer Driven Intervention»: history, experience, prospects.
- Study of bevaiour and prevalence of HIV among users of stymulants
- Risk behaviour and HIV/AIDS in Ukraine
- Sex business, violence and HIV
- Training module 'Outreach work among injection drugs users'
- Guide to Secondary Syringe Exchange as Mechanism Used to Attract New Clients into Harm Reduction Projects
- Developing Gender-Sensitive Approaches to HIV Prevention among Female Injecting Drugs Users.
- Participatory Site Assessment 2011.
- "Investigating Causes Influencing Manifestations of Violence against FSW as a Factor of Increased Risk of Exposure to HIV" Operational Survey Brief Results
Publications for Representatives of Vulnerable to HIV/AIDS Groups:
Treatment, Care and Support for PLWH.
Advocacy and Protection of Rights.
Epidemiological and Behaviour Surveillance.
Analytical report of survey "Behaviour monitoring of military personnel as second generation surveillance component".
Analytical report of survey "Behavior monitoring of injection drug users as a component of second generation surveillance".
Analytical report of survey "Behavior monitoring of men having sex with men as a component of second generation surveillance".
Behavioural monitoring of prisoners as a component of second generation surveillance on HIV.
Monitoring the behavior and HIV-infection prevalence among Female Sex Workers Clients
Monitoring and Evaluation
Reports of Alliance-Ukraine and General Information about its Activities.