SyrEx2 is a database management system, developed by ICF "International HIV/AIDS Alliance in Ukraine" with financial support from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. This program is used for monitoring and recording in HIV prevention programs among all vulnerable groups.
The key functions of SyrEx2 are the following:
• clients registration;
• recording commodities and services provided;
• recording trainings and other group events;
• reports generation by different criteria;
• transmission and aggregation of data from multiple sources.
• Operating System: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 R2.• 100 MB of Free Hard Disk Space (Minimum).
• 512MB of RAM (Minimum) (more if dealing with a large memory base).
• 2GHz Processor and Higher.
The installation package of the programme includes the following three files:
• installs the shell of SyrEx2
• installs the database management system i.e. SQL that ensures system operation
• a system configuration (set-up) file (used after installation of SyrEx2 to determine the system usage mode and upload basic settings)
SyrEx2 database developed for Malaysian AIDS Council (MAC)
SyrEx2 Malay installation files
SyrEx2 Malay manual
SyrEx2 database developed for India HIV/AIDS Alliance (Alliance India)
SyrEx2 India installation files
SyrEx2 India manual
SyrEx2 database developed for Kenyan AIDS NGO consortium (KANCO)
SyrEx2 Kenya installation files
SyrEx2 Kenya manual
SyrEx2 database developed for the Middle East and North Africa Harm Reduction Association (MENAHRA)
SyrEx2 MENAHRA installation files
SyrEx2 MENAHRA installation manual
SyrEx2 database developed for the Link Up programme (Bangladesh, Myanmar, Burundi, Ethiopia and Uganda)
SyrEx2 LinkUp installation files (English version)
SyrEx2 LinkUp installation files (French version)
SyrEx2 LinkUp installation manual (English version)
SyrEx2 LinkUp installation manual (French version)